A virtual private server (VPS) is a virtual machine sold as a service by an Internet hosting service. A VPS runs its own copy of an operating system, and customers have superuser-level access to that operating system instance, so they can install almost any software that runs on that OS. For many purposes they are functionally equivalent to a dedicated physical server, and being software-defined, are able to be much more easily created and configured. They are priced much lower than an equivalent physical server, but as they share the underlying physical hardware with other VPSs, performance may be lower, and may depend on the workload of other instances on the same hardware node.
CPU Cores 4$ per Core
RAM per GB 8$
SSD per 5 GB 1.50$
IPv4 per IP 4$
MS Windows 17.98$/Mo
1. Choose package you want, and click button "Order Now" and then Follow the next steps
2. After the checkout process is complete, A few moments of your orders will be processed
3. Back to your client area, go to Service---->>My Service and click "Active" on your service,
4. And you will see the following:
5. Please click "Create Virtual Server" And you'll get to see the following :
And please fill the form according to your needs and then click "Add new Virtual Server"
6. After that you will get the following display :
7. To manage your VPS you can click button "Manage"
8. Congratulations your VPS have Running
Result Speedtest Use freevps.us/downloads/bench.sh -O - -o /dev/null|bash
Equinix Singapore is the most densely networked metro in Asia-Pacific and our growing campus helps you convert that interconnection into opportunity.
Carriers NTT, PCCW, KINX, SGIX, Starhub, IndoSAT, Equinix Exchange
250Mbps uplinks Network connection and 1.5TB per GB RAM Bandwidth
Using only HP Blades, high performance CPUs and Pure enterprise SSD